Sunday 6 June 2010

You Reap What You Sow...



What a terrible, terrible mistake. I've only myself to blame for this. Nobody forced me to buy the Schwartz flavourful Mexican Chilli Chicken mix, it was an action born out of my usual Sunday laziness. Lamentable decision making. This mix of dried onion, sea salt, sugar, roasted cocoa bean, dried garlic, roasted cumin, coriander leaves, green bell pepper, coriander seed, dried tomato, dried jalapeno pepper, dried chillies, natural flavouring, vegetable oil and paprika was woefully insipid. Did I expect anything else?

No. I really didn't have any high expectations for this, although I still feel shockingly let down. It was horrendous. Absolutely horrendous. Will I learn a lesson from this travesty? Probably not.



Schwartz Flavourful Mexican Chilli Chicken. Disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment