Monday 31 May 2010

Three Stripes On My Sleeves



I love Adidas. It's a complete and utterly blissful affair. You can shove your E's, coke and ket because Adidas is where it's at.

Not just any old Adidas you understand though. Vintage is the name of the game. The classic designs of the 60s, 70s, 80s. I've got loads of it, almost to the point of obsessive behaviour. I like to think that I fall short of 'trainspotter' status, you know - the people who collect so much of the stuff that they end up opening a shop. No, that's not what I'm about at all, I just love wearing it, and always have done. It started when I was about 10 or 11 and, despite a couple of dodgy 'Goth' years during my mid-teens, it's always been in my wardrobe. Adidas is proper skill.

What you see on this page is exactly what I am wearing today.




No comments:

Post a Comment